- This event has passed.
Sunday morning Service online
November 22 @ 10:30 - 12:00
Sunday morning services are re-starting at Sure Hope Church. Please note that we are restricting numbers due to COVID-19 guidelines. We take everyone’s safety and well-being very seriously, and we are making changes in the building to do everything we can to help prevent the possible spread of the virus.
The service will include worship, but current guidelines recommend that there is no singing allowed by members of the congregation.
Please do not attend if you, or any of your household (whether they are attending with you or not), have any of the following symptoms:
- Loss of sense of smell or taste.
Please follow the guidelines below when you do attend:
- Please wait outside the building until you are called forward to enter, and you will then be shown directly to your allocated seating.
- Please wear a face mask to enter the building, and keep them worn throughout the service.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering.
- Please respect social distancing – seats will be allocated and spaced out to allow for family members or those in the same household to sit together but distanced from other attendees.
- Please remain seated during the service.
- Only one person to visit the toilets at any one time.
- Please refer to the attached document from Sure Hope Church and also the current Welsh government guidelines for additional information (will be available soon on our website or on this page, if possible).
[Procedures are subject to change without notice, as we adhere to current Welsh government guidelines at all times. Please follow the advice of the stewards and any notices when you visit the church building. Thank You.]
- Sure Hope Church
- (01492) 514 021