Book in through Eventbrite
You will see a booking form above as soon as we are taking bookings for the service. All bookings are done through Eventbrite. This allows us to collect the necessary information for the Track & Trace system to help control and eradicate Covid-19.
The booking form will usually be available on the Sunday prior to the service, and we will be taking bookings until Thursday evening. Once booking has closed on Thursday evening, we will be generating a seating plan to accommodate everyone safely.
Please note that you may be able to book after this, but only by telephoning the office on (01492) 514 021. We apologise that we cannot guarantee that there will be spaces available for you once the Eventbrite booking is closed. Thank You for your understanding and your co-operation. God Bless.
Sunday morning services are re-starting at Sure Hope Church. Please note that we are restricting numbers due to COVID-19 guidelines. We take everyone’s safety and well-being very seriously, and we are making changes in the building to do everything we can to help prevent the possible spread of the virus.
The service will include worship, and we are pleased to say that singing by the congregation is now allowed (although not at high volumes, ideally).
Please do not attend if you, or any of your household (whether they are attending with you or not), have any of the following symptoms:
- Loss of sense of smell or taste.
Please follow the guidelines below when you do attend:
- Please make your way to your designated seat immediately upon arrival.
- Please wear a face mask to enter the building, and keep them worn throughout the service.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering.
- Please respect social distancing – seats will be allocated and spaced out to allow for family members or those in the same household to sit together but distanced from other attendees.
- Please remain seated during the service.
- Only one person to visit the toilets at any one time.
- Please refer to the attached document from Sure Hope Church and also the current Welsh government guidelines for additional information.